Monday, June 8, 2009

My Internship Is Better Than Your Internship

Feel free to disagree, but you don't get to hang out with Gina Crawford all day.

Gina decided that part of my internship is spending quiet time with God on my own somewhere. Its pretty sweet, except today I was half asleep so that was dangerous, but I made it through. :)

I'm going to stop counting days because I do some work at home too and then I just get really confused on which day is what and whatever and whatnot and suchforth.

Today I just worked on designing DVD menus and the DVDs themselves. And I found out that my CD drive isn't working so I have an appointment at the Apple store today at 3:30 to get it fixed. Awesome. I needed to go there and get new headphones anyway, but a broken CD drive does not please me.

2 comments:

  1. I beg to differ. My internship has me going to Colorado and California for 7 weeks running live video at student conferences with over 1000 students at each conference!

    ReplyDelete